World-Class Hunting Awaits
Every year hunters from around the globe flock to South Dakota to partake in some of the finest small game hunting around—pheasant, grouse, geese, and more.
Planning a hunt near Watertown? Stay with us and enjoy special hunting amenities:
- Lodging near hunting grounds
- Free airport taxi service
- Dog-friendly rooms ($25 fee per stay, not allowed in Suites)
- Casual on-site dining and lounge
- Complimentary refrigeration space for storing game
- Complimentary bagged ice
- Treats for hunters and their 4 legged hunting buddy
- Hunting information table in lobby
- Rags for muddy boots and paws
- Register for Hunting Prize Package
The pheasant hunting season opener is traditionally the third Saturday in October, so book your hunting party’s stay at Ramkota Hotel Watertown today.
Join us in Watertown for hunting!
Check out our available dates and start planning your hunting trip today!
For licenses and more information, check out the South Dakota Game, Fish, and Parks website.