Stay with the Best
Stay with us to find beautiful rooms, friendly staff, and everything you’re looking for. Whether you’re here for hunting, business, or a lake vacation, you’ll have adventures for everyone.
And with our convenient check-in and check-out times, you can fit everything into your schedule!
- 3:00 p.m. check-in
- 11:00 a.m. check-out
Choose from 101 beautiful guest rooms and suites, including:
- Single Queen
- Double Queen
- Double Full-Sized Bed
- Deluxe King
- Executive Suite
- Premier Suite
*Pet-friendy rooms are available, except in our suites, for a $25 Pet Fee.
Each spacious room includes:
- Free wireless Internet access
- Flat-screen TVs
- Comfortable pillow-top beds with beautiful linens and plenty of pillows
- In-room coffee maker
- A well-lit work desk
- Iron and full-size ironing board
- Hair dryer
The Premier Suite has a comfortable living room space, electric fireplace and beautiful deluxe shower. The Executive Suite is furnished with a spacious living room for entertaining and electric fireplace.
As a guest, you'll also enjoy our property-wide amenities, including:
- Free wifi throughout our property
- Free morning coffee and USA Today newspaper
- Complimentary hot continental breakfast. Includes: cereal, eggs, yogurt, granola bars, juice, and more.
- Served daily from 6 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Children's game area
- Business center with guest computer and printer in lobby
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the airport
- Room Service is available for lunch and dinner
- Award-winning Minervas Restaurant & Bar in-house
- Express check-out available Monday through Friday mornings
- Nearby access to Lake Kampeska and Lake Pelican
- Hotel is attached to the Watertown Event Center
- Complimentary refrigeration space for hunters and fishers
- Fitness room
- Free parking with room for boats and large vehicles
- Pets welcome* (except in Premier Suite and Executive Suite)
And check out our Packages and Specials to get a deal on your next stay!
*$25 Pet Fee beginning January 1, 2020
Ready To Book?
Our rooms tend to go quickly during certain seasons, so don't miss your chance!
The Ramkota Hotel in Watertown is FEMA approved (#SD0050).